Thursday, May 12

In San Diego for work..

I'm here in San Diego and have been here since Mon... working at the ETA Annual Meeting & Expo at the San Diego Convention Center.

It's a lot of standing and talking, my feet are killing me, I need new shoes.

But the area is beautiful where we are, it's called the Gaslamp Quarter, its the historic part of San Diego downtown.

Lots of restaurants and parks, and very close to the coast just along the Harbor Dr.

This is where I'm staying... Residence Inn Marriott... rooms are not too bad, breakfast isn't great, as usual scrambled eggs (for the last 3 days), sausage, ham (2 days), cereal, bagels, make your own waffles....



The rooms, it's very nice, the rate that I have is $179/night, but maybe its a corporate rate.... so check it first.

Very good Chicken Vegetable Soup at the "The Broken  Yolk".
If you don't have breakfast at the hotel, you can have it just across the street at a place called "The Broken  Yolk" not too bad.  They serve breakfast and lunch only.

Here is the "gate" to "Historic Heart of San Diego" or "Gaslamp Quarter", very nice... 


The "San  Diego Convention Center", its just across from the "Gaslamp Quarter"

And I got to participate in a discussion with Steve Wozniak... special guess!






No comments: