Thursday, April 24

One of My Favorites!

Been trying to play this - " I Want To Sing". The song here is performed by Daniel Choo.



1 Peter 1:18-19 says, "For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect."

Lyrics - I Want To Sing
I want to sing until I am lost in Your love
Till I am found in Your presence
Worshiping before Your throne
Filled by Your Spirit
Entering into Your throne
Oh how precious this moment
Lord, I want You to know

It's You, You have won my heart
Taken me into Your arms
You comforted me like a friend
Your love surrounded me from the start
I never want to be apart
From You ever again

No comments: