Friday, August 5

Sad Day and a Day of Testimony for Me

Today is a sad day in my office, but also a day of testimony for me. I'm seeing people being let go. It all started last year when it was announced that our competitor was going to takeover the company.

On the day that my friends gave us a farewell party and 2 days before we flew off, I received an email saying that we're going to be merged with our competitor.

Anyway, there was nothing I could do. And by Faith I traveled with my family over here. So, we've kept Faith and prayed after months of waiting and agony it has finally ended.

I'm safe and there is no change in my compensation package. I will have a bonus as well, and I know the Lord has blessed me.

But I write with sadness for my coworkers who have not been retained.

I pray that they get rehired or find a new place to go soon.

No comments: