Friday, June 19

Basketball... I Love the Game! It's Amazing.

My favourite team won... the Lakers champions for the 15th time.

Been watching the playoffs and finals, it's just amazing.

Watch Kobe's best plays...


It's great cause this is the only game my son and I would be sitting down together to watch and talk about. I've tried with soccer and he is just not interested.

He started playing sometime late last year and he has been watching AND1 videos on Youtube. Getting lots of ideas and practicing by himself alot.

I finally decided to sign him up for some real basketball workout.

He is now with LJE Sports and enjoying himself. They've got a great and friendly coach, Coach Bernard Williams.

If you're in Singapore and would like to find a game, check out his website at LJE Sports.

LJE Sports - Singapore Professional Basketball Competition from ConversionHub on Vimeo.

No comments: