Sunday, March 23

Easter Weekend

"But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."
Romans 5:8, NLT

You know good things come from the Almighty! Coming into work on Good Friday week and as usual checking my numerous emails... Mondays!

At about 5pm I received an email from HR, you know there is this little email alert on the right-hand corner, it usually shows a portion of the mail... well I usually don't look at mails from HR. Anyway, this time I somehow decided to open it.

Wow! What a surprise! I knew that I'll be getting a bonus but I also knew that it was a very small amount and it is only a percentage of my monthly base salary. That is, I'll get a bonus based on a percentage of only a month of salary.

But, this is amazing, it's like almost 15times more! Praise The Lord I shouted!

It is His "Amazing Grace". My daughter playing "Amazing Grace", the Lord has certainly blessed us.

"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need"
Matthew 6:33, NLT

No comments: