Friday, August 29

Walk By Faith - Jeremy Camp

What a powerful testimony from Jeremy Camp... his faith for the Lord shines through.

"We live by faith, not by sight." - 2 Cor 5:7

"5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Prov 3:5-6



Lyrics - Walk By Faith
Would I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words you say
Every moment of every day

Chorus
well I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road prepares Your will for me

Verse
Well help me to win my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

CHORUS

Bridge
Well I'm broken, but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken, pouring your words of grace

CHORUS (x2)

Ending
well hallelujah hallelu
(i will walk by faith)
well hallelujah hallelu
(i will walk by faith)

No comments: